Recent content by jrpeterson5

1. J

9/22 650AM PIT-DTW-LAS DL5744 DL804

Thanks for that forecast! That system was definitely giving me a bit of worry. The forecast was spot on! Once we were west of Wisconsin/Illinois it was the smoothest flight I've ever been on. Not a cloud to be seen between there and Las Vegas....strange! Prior to that bumpy but never more...
  2. J

9/22 650AM PIT-DTW-LAS DL5744 DL804

Still 20 hours out on this one but not looking great with a front sitting right over Pittsburgh and Detroit. Lots of rain, and some wind forecasted. And appears to be a lot of turbulence potential. :( Would love your thoughts on this trip. Thanks!
  3. J

01/20 6:40AM PIT-MIA AA4985

No worries at all! The new map previews are looking great. Can't wait to see the finished product!
  4. J

01/20 6:40AM PIT-MIA AA4985

Relighting the forum....last post Nov 20! Heading to Miami tomorrow morning and looking bumpy with weather/wind in Pittsburgh and for the first half of the flight. Appreciate any insight. Thanks.
  5. J

11/01 2:00PM PIT-MCO SWA63

Oh my. I posted wrong direction. It’s MCO-PIT at 2:00pm. Derp. First time I’ve done that. If you can’t get an update no worries that’s on me!
  6. J

11/01 2:00PM PIT-MCO SWA63

Back home tomorrow. Just in time for a front and wind in Pittsburgh. Weather was a treat in Orlando this weekend. Thanks for any forecast. I suspect it will be dependent on if we are are just east of the front or right in it based on the maps...although still far out. 🤞🏼
  7. J

10/29 7:29AM PIT-PHL-MCO AA2057 AA618

Pretty smooth PIT to PHL, as you said light bumps on takeoff and landing. Also good call on PHL to MCO - quite bumpy on the climb, definitely hitting moderate for a few moments. Cruising was lightly bumpy for the first half. Smooth the rest of the way. Perfect forecast. Thank you as...
  8. J

10/29 7:29AM PIT-PHL-MCO AA2057 AA618

Looks like I'm the only one flying here. :oops: I really hope we see an uptick in posts soon! It's so tough seeing the industry just flatlined like this. I know you've said this is a hobby....is your every day job in the airline industry?? Heading to Orlando again, and yet another...
  9. J

10/16 8:05AM PIT-ATL-MCO DL2047 DL1998

Morning. Spot on forecast! Bumpy out of Pittsburgh till we were thru cloud layer around 23,000 then it immediately smoothes out for the rest of the flight to ATL. So were on the good side of that rough air to our west. And from ATL to MCO it was as smooth as it gets. It was a fun ride on a...
  10. J

10/16 8:05AM PIT-ATL-MCO DL2047 DL1998

Back to the air again. This time a quick trip to Orlando for 2 nights. Its still 12+ hours away from takeoff, but the maps are not looking promising for the first leg. Any forecast appreciated as always! Thanks.
  11. J

9/24 11:22AM ATL-PIT DL1090

LOL, I knew it was a long shot! Both flights were smooth once we got to cruising altitude. Decent into and ascent out of ATL were pretty bumpy. Lots of cloud layers. Had to be Beta I'm sure. Turbulence In the constant light with those moderate jolts here and there. Thanks for checking...
  12. J

9/24 11:22AM ATL-PIT DL1090

So we had to leave Key West today last minute. Delta was great and got us switched from Saturday to today. Already had flight from EYW to ATL. Pretty bumpy on decent into Atlanta. I’m assuming this is related to what was tropical storm Beta. Anyway, I’m hoping I can get a quick forecase for...
  13. J

9/23 6:00AM PIT-ATL-EYW DL1392 DL2182

Hello! Was hoping to see an increase in activity since my last visit but doesn't seem to be the case. Bummer. Delta did an amazing job and we felt pretty comfortable last month. So grabbing the masks and hand sanitizer to head down to the Keys for some sun and relaxation. It doesn't look...
  14. J

8/9 11:25AM MCO-ATL-PIT DL2483 DL740

Heading back to Pittsburgh thru Atlanta tomorrow morning. Glad to be leaving before the typical Florida afternoon storms and weather. Thanks for the forecast.
  15. J

8/6 7:30AM PIT-ATL-MCO DL1160 DL2420

Hey there. Thanks for the forecast. It was refreshing to see the forecast in my mailbox this morning after not flying for 5 months. Flights were perfect, both. As smooth as you can get. Orlando airport was empty if its any indication their tourism business can not be that good. Maybe every...