06/07 5am bos-dfw-sea-anc aa2549 aa1402 asa101

DenverDan

Hi there, I know it's just a tad early but I'll be super busy next couple of days. Flying back home to Alaska on Wednesday 06/07 from Boston, with stops in Dallas and Seattle. Wondering how it looks?! Thanks so much!

AA2549 BOS-DFW Dep: 5:00AM Arr: 8:08am

AA1402 DFW-SEA Dep: 8:55AM Arr: 11:16am

ASA101 SEA-ANC Dep: 1:30PM Arr: 4:06pm

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
I have a new system for tracking, no need for bumps (unless you're boarding and you haven't heard yet �� ).

For BOS-DFW: First half looks quite bumpy due to the jet stream, but should smooth out nicely for the second half.
DFW-SEA: Looks excellent, just occasional bumps.
SEA-ANC: First half looks ok, second half, some occasional light to moderate due to the jet stream

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
I have a new system for tracking, no need for bumps (unless you're boarding and you haven't heard yet 😬 ).

For BOS-DFW: First half looks quite bumpy due to the jet stream, but should smooth out nicely for the second half.
DFW-SEA: Looks excellent, just occasional bumps.
SEA-ANC: First half looks ok, second half, some occasional light to moderate due to the jet stream

DenverDan

Flight from Boston was actually pretty smooth. A few bumps here and there, but that was it. My flight to Seattle was delayed due to a maintenance failure, so I got to Seattle about 45 minutes later. Bumpy takeoff from DFW and bumps here and there throughout the flight. Seattle was pretty bumpy the last 5 minutes or so. Flight to Anchorage was really smooth as well. A couple bumps here and there. We had a medical emergency onboard so we came into anchorage fast and early. Landed 1 hour early thanks in part to the tailwind as well.