Wait, this isn't until Tuesday. Never mind then. We'll look again Monday.
Oh, I wouldn't cancel your flight and drive for 8 hours, that's a long drive. Probably some light to moderate on the flight, probably no way around that, but as you know, we don't endorse canceling a flight or changing plans otherwise based on the site or forecasts. You are right though, short flight so it won't be a big deal, no matter what, probably just some jet related CAT to deal with.