12/9 1:55p TUS-LAS SWA 3443

DenverDan

Leaving for Las Vegas and looks like it may be bumpy due to wind up in Nevada? Always love your forecasts! Thanks and happy holidays!

Dan

Last edited:

tb_neg

Administrator
Staff member
A short flight and hard to predict, probably some occasional light. I don't see any major areas of concern including the winds. Enjoy your trip!

DenverDan

Awesome and thanks! I keep noticing they keep changing the dang wind forecasts and directions every 5 minutes. I figured some light to moderate here and there. As always thank you! Will post the trip report when I head back home on Tuesday.

DenverDan

So the flight was good. It was bumpy at all altitudes so we didn't get drink service. Light turbulence out of Tucson then about halfway to Las Vegas, it got real bumpy. It stayed that way until we were about 10 minutes from landing, and then it smoothed out. Overall nice flight, although almost 30 minutes of constant mod turbulence wasn't so fun! Thanks!

here is the video I shot of the landing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSb9uqNYLOk

DenverDan

N372SW was the flight reg. The plane wasn't bad at all. Definitely looked like a newer 733 even though this came into service in 1993.

Last edited: